ผู้เขียน หัวข้อ: BUSINESS PROPOSAL TO ADMINISTRATOR wr1.warin.ac.th  (อ่าน 309 ครั้ง)

0 สมาชิก และ 1 บุคคลทั่วไป กำลังดูหัวข้อนี้

ออฟไลน์ Eldarzre

• AlexcdyMW
  • มัธยมศึกษา
  • กระทู้: 96
  • เพศ: ชาย
  • ะšะ—ะกะšา‘ะฅ
    • ดูรายละเอียด
BUSINESS PROPOSAL TO ADMINISTRATOR wr1.warin.ac.th
« เมื่อ: วันที่ 19 มีนาคม 2024, 23:50:55 »
 Good afternoon .
I found your forum very attractive and promising.
I want  place  advertising space for a banner in the  top of the site, for $ 1400 per month.
 Pay I will be through WebMoney, 50% immediately, and 50% in 2 weeks. And yet, the address of my site  https://russtoday.com/ - will it not contradict the topic? Thank you!
 Please write  about your decision to me in the PM or to the mail 1jannakuchinskaya20196@gmail.com

ออฟไลน์ Esaqzporego

• EsaqzporegoKX
  • อนุบาล
  • กระทู้: 1
  • เพศ: ชาย
  • รƒล รƒโ€กรƒโ€˜รƒล ร‚ยดร
    • ดูรายละเอียด
Explore the Secrets of Achievement Today!
« ตอบกลับ #1 เมื่อ: วันที่ 25 มีนาคม 2024, 11:52:23 »
The world is continually changing, and it is crucial to stay well-informed about the latest innovations. Whether you're intrigued in tech, medical, business, or any sort of various other area, there's always something new to learn. Along with the rise of the internet, accessing data has become much easier than ever. Nevertheless, it is important to count on reputable sources and to method data with a important eye. By, we can make sure that we're making informed decisions and also keeping ahead in an ever-evolving world: online gambling for real money